Monday, January 9, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things Basket

I am so very excited for our very first Basket drawing!! This one is aptly named A Few of My Favorite Things. Included in this basket is an iPad, $50 Gift Card to Starbucks, $40 Gift Card to laMadeleine Restaurant, and a very yummy jar of Tomato Basil Soup - perfect for a cold winter night.

For every $5 donated for the next two weeks then I’ll enter your name into the drawing for this heart warming Basket. Give the post a shout out on Facebook or Twitter… I’ll enter you in again!! :) On January 24th I will randomly draw a name and someone will find out why these are just A Few of My Favorite Things.
 

I love everything Apple
, it's true. There is nothing easier than opening up my Macbook and working through the massive amount of paperwork that goes along with International Adoption. The same goes for my iPad!! I love being able to read my Kindle eBook on it, taking pictures, listening to music, letting Eliana play games or simply watching movies. These are just a few reasons why the Apple iPad - value $499 is the center and most special item in this giveaway basket.


aaah a cup of coffee before running out the door to join the rat race. There is nothing quite like it and nothing more soothing for me. Baby, it's cold outside and Starbucks is so very, very warm and here is a $50 gift card to buy as much as you need.

Finally on a cold winter night there is nothing more comforting than laMadeliene Tomato Basil Soup. When I am not feeling well Gary knows what is even better than chicken noodle soup and he will stop by laMadeliene's and immediately I feel better. I hope you enjoy as much as I do or find your new favorite with this laMadeliene Tomato Basil Soup and $40 gift card.

Just to remind you that this will be up on the blog until January 23rd…. and on January 24th…. I”ll do a video of the random drawing!! And then I’ll ship all these goodies to you.

After you donate……  post something about this on Facebook or Twitter and we’ll add your name again to the list.  Just be sure to friend me and tag me (Brenda Gorman) in your status on FB and mention me in your tweet!




If you desire your name to be put on the list for the basket drawing without donating just email me at bgande@gmail.com
Donations are not tax deductible. If you would like to send a check just email me.
Donations will end on January 23rd and one of your names will be announced on January 24th!
*an actual basket is not included.


No comments:

Post a Comment